Recently I turned my life on its head and left the comfort zone of home town, family and friends in Wellington (NZ), to start a new chapter in Western Australia. As I adjust to my new surroundings, I find myself thinking in the shape of stories and letters home. Feel free to take a seat and read on..

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Afternoon Tea in the Sycamore

Busy time


I just went to investigate the strange rhythmic clicking noise, and steady stream of 'helicopters' falling to the ground, despite the complete lack of a breeze.  

Apparently it was afternoon tea time for five galahs, and the venue our sycamore tree.  

Think I'll put the kettle on...






Who, me?
Shh, I'm concentrating
Hmm..  the equivalent of cake crumbs
Dead helicopters

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Good idea to join them. Did you have something tasty as well or did you just go for the sycamore seeds as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cup of green tea.. some of us really know how to live!

    ReplyDelete