Recently I turned my life on its head and left the comfort zone of home town, family and friends in Wellington (NZ), to start a new chapter in Western Australia. As I adjust to my new surroundings, I find myself thinking in the shape of stories and letters home. Feel free to take a seat and read on..

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random thoughts crop up on my walks

Was it the fete or the gala that sealed the fate of the galah?  We may never know..  either way, it wasn't fair..


The Bizarre Tale of the Galah Tail Bazaar.. or was it a Gala? 


I probably should never take up drugs..

1 comment:

  1. OK Hattie, time to get serious about being a blogger, Sweetness.

    How is Singapore? Give your fans some impressions. What are you eating? Where? The touristy (but admittedly damn nice) "hawker markets" near the arts centre, or the working food stalls out in the suburbs?

    How is the course, the accommodation, your fellow students?

    Lotsa love, Lesley

    ReplyDelete